if you have already taken the 23&Me test for your heritage and if the test is version 4 or later then we can convert the test into a NutriGenomics Report
NutriGenonics, examines the following issues, which are influenced by your genes:
- Increased blood cholesterol
- Obesity and Body Mass Index
- Relative resting metabolic rate
- Fast twitch muscle fiber activity
- Vitamin (eg. A, D) and folate / folic acid metabolism
- Addictive behaviors
It also helps you better understand the interactions between your genes, diet and exercise for:
- Sugar and carbohydrate metabolism
- Alcohol and caffeine metabolism
- Dietary fat intake and response to blood cholesterol
- Lactose intolerance and bone health
- Diabetes management
- We'll review your summary, as shown in the example above during your included consultation. You can choose to go through your results with our dietitian online via communication tools such as Skype, WhatsApp FAceTime, and Zoom.
- Based on your diet and lifestyle recommendations, your physician, personal trainer or dietitian can then help you create a diet and exercise plan that is precisely tailored to your unique genetic makeup.
- Once you have ordered the test, it iwll take 2 to 5 days for you to receive the kit.
- Complete the test and then send back in the prepaid envelope.
- You will receive your report within 2 weeks.
- Schedule your consultation and your set to go.
- This service is avaiable to Customers NOT in the USA, postage and receipt times may vary.